We recognise that our people are our most important resource. We nurture our Team to ensure that we can attract, develop and retain the best talent.
- We are committed to providing structured learning and development opportunities for all members of the Team.
- We recognise the importance of supporting each individual’s health and wellbeing.
- We believe in the importance of regular and honest communication within the Team.
- We are an open and inclusive organisation. We treat each other with respect and are committed to building a team which represents all parts of the communities in which we operate.
- We enjoy each other’s company and celebrate success together.
- We carry out an annual, anonymous team survey to give every individual the opportunity to provide honest feedback.
- We track and seek to continuously raise the team’s Net Promoter Score (NPS) for Reward, measured in the survey.
Measuring Our Impact
- Reward is proud to be a part of Leeds Beckett’s #WECAN Campaign. The project provides women working within SME’s in the Leeds region with opportunities to build their leadership skills and capabilities.