Reporting to: Regional Operations Manager
Purpose of the job:
The Relationship Manager is responsible for proactively managing client relationships, seeking new opportunities and determining a strategy to effectively manage risk and maximise our client’s lifecycle.
Relationship Managers are also responsible for managing and supporting the development of Portfolio Executives.
The Work – accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Monitor client’s financial performance to identify opportunities and risk.
- Complete facility reviews, underwriting, risk frameworks and client visits as determined by the client’s status.
- Manage client files on the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system, including collating necessary documents during the onboarding process and throughout the client’s lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain your own network of business connections in the local area.
- Raise the profile of and maintain the reputation of the business, whilst demonstrating our values and key behaviours.
- Complete proactive analysis and understanding of the client’s business.
- Deliver excellent standards of customer service.
- Prepare client files to support client reviews for increasing, extending or exiting of facilities.
- Assist in the delivery of new clients by liaising with multiple stakeholders, whether internal or external.
- Monitor and report on client risk management, escalating concerns as necessary.
- Work collaboratively to improve & maintain operational efficiency.
The Person – skills & experience:
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of the regulatory framework relevant to the role.
- Commercially focused to effectively manage risk and identify new opportunities.
- Excellent attention to detail, including the administration and handling of client data.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Relationship Manager experience with the ability to manage credit risk and a diverse portfolio of lending facilities.
- A strong understanding of accounting principles and their practical application.
You will be required to travel for client visits, attend events and other Reward Finance Group offices – these may include an overnight stay.
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll also benefit from:
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- An employer pension contribution of 10% of your base salary.
- Access to a range of gym & retail discounts and perks.
- Company paid for Private Medical Insurance, Health Cash Plan and Employee Assistance. Programme.
- Death-in-Service benefit of four times your salary.
- Salary sacrifice scheme to purchase an electric car.
At Reward Finance Group, we recruit talent with the right skills, attitudes and ethics for the continued growth and success of the business and our people.
We are a flexible asset-based lender providing finance to businesses across the UK, supporting our clients and our people to grow our reputation as a responsible lender.
We’ve expanded significantly since our journey began in 2011, with offices in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, London and Scotland.
Show us you’re ambitious, knowledgeable and able to work collaboratively. We offer you the opportunity to become part of our growing team with a long-term and rewarding career, whilst supporting you with ongoing coaching, training and development.
Closing Date: 10 November 2023