- Location: Leeds City Centre or Manchester City Centre
- Hours: Full-Time, Monday-Friday
- Salary: Competitive salary (dependent on experience) + performance related bonuses
- Annual Leave: 28 days, plus bank holidays
- Benefits: employee pension scheme, private medical insurance, healthcare cash plan, death-in-service benefit
Join Reward as Risk Associate and support the Team in ensuring that the risk framework of the business is robust and remains so as the business grows.
As Risk Associate you will:
- Undertake business assurance testing, including the sampling of client files and the monitoring of audit logs and exception reports, to identify any errors and process gaps
- Produce monthly and ad-hoc reports for both internal and external stakeholders
- Provide support to the Relationship and Recoveries Manager on the higher risk clients, monitoring the progress and resolution of agreed recovery plans, corresponding with clients and professional advisers and maintaining the core operating system
- Monitor external credit agency information and ensure follow-up actions are completed
- Share best practice across the business, driving efficiencies and consistency across the regions
- A confident people person with excellent oral and written communication skills, who can proactively engage with financially distressed clients, the wider Reward Team and external partners
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes and deadlines
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Competent with main Microsoft applications – Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Collaborative, with a positive, can-do attitude
At Reward Finance Group we create and build teams of people with the right skills, attitudes and ethics for the to continue to grow and succeed.
Reward Finance Group is a flexible asset based lender providing finance to businesses across the UK, supporting our clients and our people to grow our reputation as a responsible lender.
We’ve expanded significantly since we began in 2011, with offices in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, London and Edinburgh.
Interested in applying?
Keen to join us?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your CV and tell us how your background matches the job spec