1 What information do we hold and how will we use it?
1.1 We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: You may give us information about you by completing enquiry forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, email address, address / location and phone number;
- Information we collect about you: We may collect the following information from you when you visit our Website:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, Website errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer services number.
- Information we receive from other sources: This includes information we receive about you when you use other websites operated by us or purchase other services or goods from us.
3 Use made of the information
3.1 We may use the information we receive and/or collect about you to:
- provide you with calculations and quotes in respect of the products and services we provide based on the information you have provided;
- contact you in respect of the calculations and quotes provided pursuant to clause 3.1.1 above;
- fulfil our obligations under any contract we have entered into with you and to provide you with information, products and services you have requested;
- send you newsletters and marketing information if you have consented to us doing so;
- notify you of products and services we offer that are similar to those you have purchased or enquired about;
- notify you of other products and services we feel may interest you, or permit third parties to do so. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box on the form we use to collect your data;
- notify you of changes to our services and products;
- administer the Website and carry out data analysis, troubleshooting and testing;
- improve our Website and ensure the content is presented appropriately;
- monitor Website usage and provide statistics to third parties for the purposes of improving and developing the Website and the services we provide via the Website; and
- support, improve and develop our business in general.
3.2 If we obtain consent from you to do so, we may provide your personal details to third parties so that they can contact you directly in respect of services and/or products in which you may be interested.
3.3 If you would prefer not to receive any of the above-mentioned information (or if you only want to receive certain information) from us please let us know by contacting us via the following webpage https://www.rewardfinancegroup.com/contact-us/.
3.4 If you wish to have your information removed from our database or if you do not want us to contact you for marketing purposes, please let us know by clicking the “Unsubscribe” option in any email we send to you and providing the details requested or by contacting us via the following webpage https://www.rewardfinancegroup.com/contact-us/ and we will take steps to ensure that this information is deleted as soon as reasonably practicable.
3.5 We will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us (other than as set out in this policy) without your prior consent, unless required to do so by law.
4 Third Party Sites
4.1 Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. These websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for them. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to such websites.
5 How safe is your information?
5.1 Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
5.2 Protecting your security and privacy is extremely important to us and we make every effort to secure your information and maintain your confidentiality in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Legislation. The Website is protected by various levels of security technology, which are designed to protect your information from any unauthorised or unlawful access, processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
5.3 We will do our best to protect your personal data but the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Any such transmission is therefore at your own risk.
6 Disclosure of your information
6.1 We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
6.2 We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
6.3 Please note that we may need to disclose your personal information where we:
- sell or buy any of our business or assets or part or all of Reward in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller;
- are under a legal duty to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or
- need to disclose it to protect our rights, property or safety of our customers or others, including the exchange for information with other companies, organisations and/or governmental bodies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7.1 If any of the information you provide to us changes, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the necessary changes to the information we hold for you on our database. If you wish to make any changes to your information, please contact us via the following webpage https://www.rewardfinancegroup.com/contact-us/.
7.2 If you wish to see the information we hold on you, please contact us via the following webpage https://www.rewardfinancegroup.com/contact-us/. Please note that we are entitled to charge an administration fee of £10.00 to meet the cost of providing this information to you.