This Procedure outlines our commitment to dealing with any complaint you may have.
Your complaint should be addressed to your Relationship Manager in the first instance or alternatively to our Commercial Director, Gemma Wright.
You may make a complaint:
- In writing to our registered office at Central House, 47 St Pauls Street, Leeds, LS1 2TE
- Via email directly to your Relationship Manager or alternatively [email protected]
- By telephoning our office on 0113 246 2700
Our aim is to ensure you feel we have handled your complaint fairly and that you are fully satisfied with the outcome. If we cannot resolve your complaint within 48 hours we will send you an acknowledgement confirming receipt of your complaint.
We will undertake a full investigation addressing all the points you raise and a formal written response will be issued to you within five business days by a Director of the business. If we need more time to look into your complaint, we will:
- tell you who is personally dealing with it
- keep you updated on our progress
- provide you with a written explanation of the reasons for the delay and tell you when we will respond in full (normally this will be within four weeks)
Once we have fully investigated the matter, we will write to you confirming our decision, how it was reached and any offer of redress where this is appropriate.
Our commitment is to handle your complaint fairly and bring it to a satisfactory conclusion.