You can help us in supporting these remarkable charities and sponsoring our key fundraising activities via either of the following JustGiving pages:
FUNDRAISING EVENTS COMING SOON
- 22 November 2020 – Leeds 10K
- Reward Team to be announced
COMPLETED FUNDRAISING EVENTS
- June 2020 – The Boundaries Challenge – Our Lockdown War of the Roses Race
- Lockdown is not stopping the Reward Teams from going head to head to meet a mileage of their county boundaries and we would love you to join us to support our chosen 2020 charities
- By running, cycling or walking Team Yorkshire will need to account for a minimum of 450 miles and Team Lancashire will need to account for a minimum of 417 miles
- We would like to invite you and your family and friends to get involved by choosing a team to support and joining in to add the mileage – you can even donate your miles in money
- Start Date: This challenge will commence at 00:01am on Monday 15 June 2020
- The Rules:
- If you would like to work towards this challenge with the Reward Teams please email [email protected] how many miles you have achieved, including a screenshot from your selected mileage recording app
- It would also be nice to have any pictures of your activity, and please feel free to post across your LinkedIn or other social media platforms to show your support tagging @Reward Finance Group and using #RewardBoundariesChallenge
- Please download a mileage recording app on your phone to show evidence of your miles, for example Strava, Fitbit or MapMyRun which are all free and compatible with iPhone and Android
- To make this challenge fair cycle miles will be divided by 3 then added to the total
- This challenge will finish at midnight on Sunday 28 June 2020
- The final results will be announced on Monday 29 June 2020
- And of course, a trophy will be up for grabs for the Team who achieves the highest number of miles above their minimum target
- June 2020 – Reward Team Give as You Save
- Whilst working from home, we are all naturally saving money that would otherwise have been spent on getting to work – our monthly train pass or a tank full of petrol. Or equally we are all saving a small fortune on Starbucks Coffees, Rudy’s Pizza, Sesame Fish-Finger sandwiches… or even parking tickets!!!
- So, Emma Cockerham in our Finance Team came up with the brilliant idea of each of us donating some of our usual monthly outgoings to our amazing charities to kick-start our new JustGiving pages!
- If you would like to support the Reward Team in doing this, you can add to our JustGiving pages (links at the top of this page) and let us know what your donation would have usually been spent on e.g. “20 Starbucks Frappuccinos”, “ a month’s worth of diesel” or “Friday pizza in the office!